The event industry is an exciting and vibrant environment to work in with a large spectrum of roles that are required to put each event together successfully. Event Health Management provides a competitive opportunity for the most driven, hard-working aspiring individuals to learn from the best through the internship program. The program will expose individuals to the variety of integral health and safety roles and responsibilities ranging across risk management, event health delivery and emergency operations.
Like each of the roles within our team, this is not an opportunity suited to everyone. The demanding nature of the program is however extremely rewarding for those few individuals who are successful in receiving an offer of a position.
This program is conducted throughout the calendar year during which time successful candidates will be placed in a variety of departments based in Event Health Management’s Perth headquarters. You will be given a rare opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry on some of the most exciting yet demanding events across the year. You’ll be exposed to a wide array of events through our operations in Western Australia and abroad.
This internship is offered during the busier summer months when the warm climate is ideal for events. You will be embedded to a demanding schedule to learn what it takes to be part of an organisation with a reputation for immaculate service delivery. You will work alongside the best in the business for the three month duration of your program.
Operational, Residency, and Age Criteria
It is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- Australian Permanent Residency status or an appropriate visa;
- Eligibility to hold a passport with unrestricted access;
- Valid Australian Driver Licence;
- 18 years or older.
Minimum education requirements.
- A pass in Year 12 English, OR a pass in a suitable humanities/social science type subject at Degree level; and
- A pass in a suitable Year 12 Mathematics subject, OR a pass in a suitable Degree level Mathematics subject;
- A fully completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline
How to Apply
The following documentation will be required at the time of application
- Proof of Australian Permanent Residency status (e.g. Birth Certificate, Australian/New Zealand passport, visa page of overseas passport) or appropriate visa;
- Proof of education documentation/certificates:
Completed Bachelors Degree certificate (if applicable) OR
- Evidence of approved Degree level subjects currently being undertaken OR
- Completed secondary education (i.e. Australian Year 12) certificate
- Current resume
All candidates are advised to keep watching this website for up to date information about internship opportunities with Event Health Management.
All correspondence for the Event Health Management internship program will be issued via e-mail throughout the application process. Please regularly monitor your email account, including your junk mail folder, to ensure you receive and respond to all correspondence within the necessary timeframe.
APPLICATIONS FOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ARE NOW CLOSED
Enquiries about internship opportunities should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org